The Last Rogue Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intoduce Yourselves

+25
super six four
Myrddraal
Paolos1
Hucking Fell
BlackViper
Michtimberwolf
madscorpion
Zoli
Zechs
Saladin
Dromadoon
Merry
LupusCookz
sabermaule
Kenndread
SNEEKYSNAKE
SnakeOzilla
os_coccygis
EEWi
Nyarlathotep
Klaxons
Komurov
The Last Zodiac
Alanna Zelen
teodoro wolf
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Intoduce Yourselves - Page 2 Empty Re: Intoduce Yourselves

Post  Hucking Fell Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:44 am

Hi all,

I'm Hucking Fell, based in H43 (up top) First timer to AE

Hucking Fell

Back to top Go down

Post  Paolos1 Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi, I'm Paolos
Paul from Poland.

First time in Astro, located in H43 (south-west)
I'm defender, than attacker rather - until now pirat

I'm still looking for good balansed, massive game - Astro is good step forward Smile

Paolos1

Back to top Go down

Post  Myrddraal Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Hello! Very Happy

Im just another Aussie male from down under, located in h51...i m somewhat new..played on another realm for a bit...realizing that each other player on the older realm had fleets the size of i mil!! lol so i joined in Helion!

cheers

Myrddraal

Back to top Go down

Post  super six four Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 am

HI
super six four here , i am an Belgian (29) working as dive-instructor currently in Thailand .
i'm a mega newbe first time AE player located in H 30 ( H17 and H32 is on the way Arrow )

Last edited by super six four on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
super six four
super six four

Back to top Go down

Post  fluffy1 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am

Hi Im fluffy played in epsillon for a while in bloodlines, Work in western Australia live in New south wales 43 yr old. my first computer was a 32 kilobyte Tandy with no hard drive Very Happy

fluffy1

Back to top Go down

Intoduce Yourselves - Page 2 Empty BoulderDom

Post  BoulderDom Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Ok.. I'm a very widely travelled american with a european outlook on many things. I'm in Washington State.. home of the 300 days of rain each year. I'm one of the older guild members. While I have a day job, working for, of all things, Intel, I work at home and so can often check on progress most days even while working. I play table tennis (probably about 2000 level player but not rated currently), write novels/short stories (and have been paid for some of them but it isn't a carreer yet), avid reader, make money playing texas hold-em, raised 3 children, like being a hermit (as does my wife so we match well), and have a dry british sense of humor.

I'm a complete n00b to the game, but a brief check of the guild ratings will show I've caught onto the game (with a few prods in the right direction from our guild leadership). As of this posting I'm like #8 in the guild and still moving up.

I'm almost soley based in H28 with a tiny expansion into H27.

I'm willing to help anyone within H28/27 with deocc if needed. I don't promise quick delivery.. heck I only promise things to my wife Razz. So far I'm known for being able to smell out a profitable attack. Nailed one guy so bad he abandonned all of his bases (one at a time) and rebuilt them. Brought him below my ability to attack Sad

Message me if you want any info/help
BoulderDom
BoulderDom

Back to top Go down

Post  Atozoky Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 am

I am Atozoky, a veteran from Cetiverse, but have not played in a few years. On Ceti I belonged to Kittens of War, Heiho, and later Devil. Unfortunately my account there lapsed some time ago. I also had a brief battle with a HUN on Ceti, where I became a Titan killer. That is all I have got.

Atozoky

Back to top Go down

Post  mappydamouse Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey there my name is MappyDaMouse, I'm pretty much new to the game and still getting the hang of how things are best done.
I'm located in H38 and I'm gonna start building jumpgates so people can have an easier time getting to me or I have an easier time getting to you guys.

mappydamouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum